ARCIC AIMD-Data Management Lead
Fort Eustis, VA
***This position is contingent upon award***
Architecture Integration and Management Division (AIMD), an element reporting to the Army Futures Command (AFC) Futures and Concepts Directorate who in accordance with General Order Number 4, leads integrated operational architecture development and validation underpinning both joint and Army land warfare enabling capabilities development across doctrine, organization, training, materiel, leadership and education, personnel and facilities (DOTMLPF) network domains. AIMD develops and integrates capability and operational architectures (OA) with systems architecture (SA) and technical architectures (TA) and synchronizes them with the generating force process to underpin solutions for current and future land warfare capabilities required by the Army, Joint, Interagency, Intergovernmental, and Multinational (JIIM) partners.
The Data Management Lead works with Functional Data Leads assigned to the major stakeholder organizations to establish architecture data standards and policy. AIMD also has responsibilities for standardization of data across capabilities development data sources. AIMD publishes standards and style guides on a recurring basis for all to follow, identifies authoritative data sources, manages change, and identifies data touch points and exchange standards with federated partners. The Data Management Lead will use the Army Common Architecture Development and Integration Environment (ArCADIE), a capabilities and architecture development and data management environment providing a robust repository for formatting, storing, and integrating authoritative architecture capabilities development data and providing information for decision-making. It also serves as a means to federate or share data and tools across the capability’s development community of practice.
- Shall poses a Certification in Agile Software Development Life Cycle Processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, or Information Technology
- 10+ years of experience managing complex IT environments and application development
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience applying the Software Development Life Cycle processes and successful delivery of high-quality software applications
- At least two years’ experience/knowledge with principles of cloud computing, systems administration, network engineering, and data warehousing using third party hosting providers
- Experience leading large, enterprise web-based software applications with complex data federation demonstrated by leading software teams of over 25 staff members
- Experience responding to and expeditiously resolving system availability disruptions and maintaining continuity of operations
- Experience with the application of Business Intelligence (BI), integration of both structured and unstructured data in support of operational processes, and management of a diverse workforce to solve complex information management challenges
- Master’s Degree
- Clearance: Eligible for Top Secret/SCI
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group, Inc. will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group, Inc.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
JANUS Research Group is an equal opportunity/ affirmative action employer. It is company policy to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment practice without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship or disability.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.