ARCIC AIMD Program Manager
Fort Eustis, VA
***This position is contingent upon award***
Architecture Integration and Management Division (AIMD), an element reporting to the Army Futures Command (AFC) Futures and Concepts Directorate who in accordance with General Order Number 4, leads integrated operational architecture development and validation underpinning both joint and Army land warfare enabling capabilities development across doctrine, organization, training, materiel, leadership and education, personnel and facilities (DOTMLPF) network domains. AIMD develops and integrates capability and operational architectures (OA) with systems architecture (SA) and technical architectures (TA) and synchronizes them with the generating force process to underpin solutions for current and future land warfare capabilities required by the Army, Joint, Interagency, Intergovernmental, and Multinational (JIIM) partners.
The AIMD Program Manager provides guidance and direction to the JANUS AIMD team and provides on-site support to AIMD. The PM is responsible for all schedule, cost, and submission of contract deliverables. The PM oversees a geographically distributed team conducting Army enterprise architecture development, integration, and validation support services for the Army Futures Command, Architecture Integration and Management Division, Joint Base Langley-Eustis, VA, in support of U.S. Army and Joint requirements. The JANUS team supports AIMD in the accomplishment of its mission and fulfillment of its role as the Army’s Architecture Data Steward (ADS), Army Futures Command Operational Architect, and Executive Agent for the Army Capabilities and Architecture Development and Integration Environment (ArCADIE), and Capability Development support services.
Required Skills (minimum):
- Clearance: Active SECRET, eligible for TOP SECRET/SCI
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience as PM on IT or Systems Engineering (SE) related program
- 3+ years of experience supporting senior Military and DoD leadership
- 3+ years of experience with Army policy development and execution
- 3+ years of documenting analytical efforts, constructing briefings and presenting results
- 5+ years of experience in Army combat or supporting arms units
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Program Management software
- Accomplished briefer to senior Military and DoD leadership
- 3+ years of experience at Headquarters TRADOC or ARCIC
- Master’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience with ARCIC’s Common Architecture Development and Integration Environment (ArCADIE)
- 3+ years of experience managing programs including SharePoint Server, SQL Server Database, and/or SQL Server Reporting Services
- As required, approx. 15% a year
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group, Inc. will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group, Inc.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
JANUS Research Group is an equal opportunity/ affirmative action employer. It is company policy to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment practice without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship or disability.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.