ARCIC AIMD-JMC/Fort Bliss Lead
Fort Bliss, TX
***This position is contingent upon award***
Architecture Integration and Management Division (AIMD), an element reporting to the Army Futures Command (AFC) Futures and Concepts Directorate who in accordance with General Order Number 4, leads integrated operational architecture development and validation underpinning both joint and Army land warfare enabling capabilities development across doctrine, organization, training, materiel, leadership and education, personnel and facilities (DOTMLPF) network domains. AIMD develops and integrates capability and operational architectures (OA) with systems architecture (SA) and technical architectures (TA) and synchronizes them with the generating force process to underpin solutions for current and future land warfare capabilities required by the Army, Joint, Interagency, Intergovernmental, and Multinational (JIIM) partners.
The AIMD JMC/Fort Bliss Lead provides on-site architecture support (subject matter experts) to the JMC to support analysis of the JWA during system testing and evaluation IAW the Army’s Agile Process. The JANUS AIMD JMC Lead will recommend and adapt innovative methodologies, technologies, and best practices to support 100% of all JMC-approved changes in the JWA Horse Blanket; weekly comparison report; mission thread in support of Validation Exercise (VALEX) and Communications Exercise (COMMEX); and network report (as needed). Products shall be stored in ArCADIE and IAW Army Integrated Architecture Data Standards. The JMC Lead reports to the AIMD Program Manager, located at Fort Eustis, VA.
Required Skills (minimum):
- Clearance: Active SECRET, eligible for TOP SECRET/SCI
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience with the Army’s Agile Process
- 3+ years of experience with Army AWA/NIEs
- 3+ years of experience supporting senior Military and DoD leadership
- Experience and knowledge of the Brigade Modernization Command
- 3+ years of documenting analytical efforts, constructing briefings and presenting results
- 5+ years of experience in Army combat or supporting arms units
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Program Management software
- Accomplished briefer to senior Military and DoD leadership
- 3+ years of experience with Operational and/or Systems Architecture/Engineering
- Master’s Degree
- As required, approx. 10% a year
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group, Inc. will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group, Inc.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
JANUS Research Group is an equal opportunity/ affirmative action employer. It is company policy to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment practice without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship or disability.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.