Apprentice JOIO Operator - Passive
Fort Gordon, GA
The Apprentice JOIO Operator – Passive (AJO-P) shall perform 24/7 operational support to the government by performing real-time geolocation and collection operations. The individual shall operate in accordance with NSAG Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Tactic, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) to provide geolocations, report and database results. The AJO-P shall be able to use various tools and databases to create, modify and assess requirements; adjust collection system/access tasking; monitor the status of a collection system/access; monitor dataflow architecture and identify and communicate any problems or discrepancies; provide first-instance troubleshooting; and provide technical/operational guidance to customers. Provide both textual and graphical presentations via chat, email, polycom, or VTC in order to inform supported units of capabilities and results, actively participate in shift turn over briefings, and regularly contribute to the Division’s Daily Operational Synchronization Meeting and the Weekly Activity Report. Educate supported units in capabilities. The AJO-P may also perform the role of mentor to less experienced AJO-P’s.
- Two (2) years of operational experience, within the last five (5) years with NSA, one of the Service Cryptologic Elements, or another government intelligence agency (as a government employee or as a contractor) in collection or geolocation.
- Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) level clearance or posess a Conditional Certification of Access (CCA) pending the succesful completion and adjudication of a full scope polygraph.
Experience and Education
Experience in the following certifications, and technologies are highly desired:
- NSAG Geolocation Qualification Course or SCE Airborne Collection Operator Certification
Real-time RF COMINT collection (Airborne, Space borne, Terrestrial, NTM) of:
- Narrow-band analog Push-to-Talk radios
- Digital Mobile Radios (point-to-point, networked via RF or IP)
- Trunk Mobile Radio Systems
- High Powered Cordless Phones
- Personal Communication Devices operating in 2G, 3G, and 4G technologies
- Manual, automatic, and/or synthetic Time/Frequency Difference of Arrival (T/FDOA) geolocation operation of COMINT emitters
- Multi-aperture Direction Finding
Formal Training and/or demonstrated proficiency as a linguist in one of the following languages is highly desired:
- Arabic - Levantine (AP)
- Arabic - Yemeni (AU)
- Arabic - Iraqi (DG)
- Arabic - Maghrabi (AM)
- Persian Farsi (PF)
- Pashto (PU)
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group, Inc. will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group, Inc.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
JANUS Research Group is an equal opportunity/ affirmative action employer. It is company policy to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment practice without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship or disability.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.