Instructor Shift Supervisor
Fort Gordon, GA
JANUS is currently seeking motivated, career and customer oriented Instructor Shift Supervisor to join our team at Fort Gordon in Augusta, GA.
This position will conduct classroom Instruction in support of the Warfighter Information Tactical (WIN-T) U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) Army Learning Model (ALM). Perform platform and hands-on instruction to students attending various 25 Series MOS courses. Instructor is responsible for updating current POIs as well as developing new POIs. Instructors also in charge of coordinating new equipment training data and training program impacts; resolving routine technical problems or recommending corrective actions concerning new equipment training, training devices; attending conferences, meetings, study groups, etc. All instruction conducted IAW the principles and concepts of TRADOC. Instruction shall include classroom/ laboratory conference instruction, discussion, demonstration, practical exercises, testing, and student critiques.
- Must have a minimum of an active Secret Security Clearance.
- Possess a minimum of 3 -5 years’ supervisory experience in TRADOC institutional training, other technical military training programs, or vocational/ technical training environment. Must have up-to-date experience in at least one 25 Series Military Occupational Specialty.
- Possess a minimum of three (3) years' experience instructing WIN-T course material and/or worked directly in the career field during three (3) of the preceding five (5) years'.
- Possess SCTC Certification (Cadre Training Course) or able to obtain Certificate in a timely fashion.
- Possess Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) certification or equivalent earned within past five (5) years or recertification within six (6) months of employment.
- May also be required to possess/obtain and maintain Small Group Instructor Course (SGITC) Certification for RNCOA, Warrant Officer, and Officer training requirements.
- Must be knowledgeable of all applicable regulations and doctrines regarding training within TRADOC.
Experience and Education
- Associates degree in Computer Science, Networking or related field of study.
- One (1) of the following commercial certifications may be substituted for degree requirement: CCAI Instructors; CCNA Routing and Switches, Voice or Wireless; CCNA Voice; CCNP; CCNP Switch; Microsoft MCP, MCSA, or MCSE; CompTIA Net+ or Security+; Certified Information Security Professional (CISSP); VMware Certified Professional.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group, Inc. will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group, Inc.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
JANUS Research Group is an equal opportunity/ affirmative action employer. It is company policy to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment practice without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship or disability.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.