Lead Analyst (Integration and Analysis Coordinator)
Fort Eustis, VA
Headquarters, Training and Doctrine Command (HQ, TRADOC) serves as the Army’s lead agency preparing the Army for the future. As part of ARCIC's Concept Development Directorate (CDD), the Future Warfare Division (FWD) conducts the Chief of Staff of the Army’s Future Study Plan (FSP) [Unified Quest (UQ)] to isolate and frame issues vital to future force development, and to develop solution strategies for complex operational problems.
Supporting ARCIC FWD as it plans and directs Unified Quest (UQ), the U.S. Army’s Title 10 Wargame, the Integration and Analysis Coordinator (I&AC) leads the development of UQ processes and methodologies to develop the analysis plan and collection methodologies. The I&AC ensures all approaches are inclusive with FWD partner analytical teams (TRAC, ARCIC Studies and Analysis Division, FORCE 2025 Maneuvers, Experimentation, and FWD Conflicts Assessment Branch and Joint Wargaming Branch). The I&AC directs the data collection and analysis team and is responsible for the production of all analytical products. The I&AC will have direct oversight of all team analysts, and reports to the JANUS UQ Program Manager in support of this Task Order.
- U.S. citizen
- Active TOP SECRET clearance with SBI, eligible for SCI access
- Brigade / Battalion Commander experience
- 3+ years practical experience leading analytical teams
- Ability to examine complex issues in Joint, Service and Army wargames and experiments
- Ability to lead planning teams at the Army division and above levels
- 7+ years operational experience in ground combat, aviation, supporting arms, and/or combat service support units
- Master’s degree or Graduate Certificate in Statistics or ORSA from a major university.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Program Management software
- Four (4) or more years practical experience leading analytical teams
- 11 or more years operational experience in ground combat, aviation, supporting arms, and/or combat service support unites
- As required, approx. 25% a year
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group, Inc. will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group, Inc.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
JANUS Research Group is an equal opportunity/ affirmative action employer. It is company policy to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment practice without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship or disability.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.