Fort Bliss, TX
- Possesses knowledge of LAN/WAN design and implementation / familiarity with installing, configuring, and operating complex networks.
- Understands and is able to implement networking, routing and switching to include: TCP/IP, VLANs, routing and routing protocols (BGP/OSPF).
- Experienced at troubleshooting, diagnosing and correcting network problems in a timely manner.
- Attention to detail is required in managing complex changes to customer networks.
- Conducts planning and executes the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defines network policies and procedures; establishes connections and firewalls.
- Must have strong technical aptitude and be able to resolve complex issues independently through research.
- Hands-on experience as a network administrator working with Cisco networking equipment specifically, including maintenance and upgrades.
- Must possess and maintain IT-I level standard IAW AR 25-2 para. 4-14
- Requires minimum of active Secret clearance
- Prefer CCNP or CCNA Certification
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group, Inc. will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group, Inc.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
JANUS Research Group is an equal opportunity/ affirmative action employer. It is company policy to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment practice without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship or disability.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.