Fort Gordon, GA
- Provides IT Network support for a closed network that includes, installing and maintaining network devices (routers and switches) and associated cabling.
- Provide support as needed for Active Directory accounts of users.
- Troubleshoots problems that arise with the Training Network.
- Repairs equipment within the level of their expertise.
- Answers help desk tickets.
- Researches and implements solutions to technical problems.
- Assist with government IT purchasing recommendations and inventory control.
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- In lieu of a degree, four (4) years of additional experience for a total of five (5) years OR Hold at least one current certification in the following areas: CISSP, VMware, CCAI Instructors, CCN Routing and Switches, Voice or Wireless, CCNA Voice, CCNP, CCNP Switch, Microsoft MCP, MCSA, MCSE, CompTIA Net+ or Security+.
- Have knowledge of telecommunications and networking standards, architectures, protocols and systems as it applies to training devices, simulation, simulators and instrumentation.
- In lieu of scripting and object oriented programming experience, candidate may have experience in using Active Directory, HP BTO, Alchemy Eye, SolarWinds and/or other vendor equipment in the monitoring, maintaining, patching, and testing of system functionality and security.
- Able to reverse engineer code and understand functions of a LMS; basic understanding of database design and administration.
- Possess and maintain active Secret Clearance.
- Experienced with computer networking and Android/iOS and Linux operating systems.
- Experienced with graphic design and SCORM.
- Experience with testing and servicing, in accordance with AR 25-2 Information Assurance, the network training components including equipment and software.
- Experienced with assessing system requirements, selecting best hardware/software solutions and testing systems and patches prior to release.
- Familiarity with LMS administration, content management systems, phpMyAdmin, and web development tools such as Dreamweaver.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group, Inc. will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group, Inc.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
JANUS Research Group is an equal opportunity/ affirmative action employer. It is company policy to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment practice without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship or disability.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.