Operations Research and Systems Analyst
Fort Bliss, TX
Lead and coordinate analysis efforts at Fort Bliss, Texas or locations across the country or around the world for a Joint Modernization Command (JMC) assessment team including representatives from multiple external organizations or agencies; responsible for:
- Accomplishing analyses for operational assessments of emerging or developed concepts and capabilities across Warfighting functions and DOMLPF-P domains (Doctrine, Organization, Materiel, Leadership and Education, Personnel, Facilities, and Policy) through detailed analysis planning and established analytic techniques.
- Advising assessment team on analysis requirements for event scenario design, placement of equipment under assessment, and communication architecture to optimize data collection activities and substantively address assessment objectives.
- Guiding the approach and formulation of mathematical and analytical models to support both qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Designing and creating surveys, ensuring proper design and quality control.
- Developing effectual data collection plans with clear traceability to assessment objectives.
- Informing and leveraging database capabilities to support research and in-stride analysis.
- Providing relevant and credible underpinning analysis to support all findings and recommendations.
- Providing briefings on analysis progress and results as required.
- Assisting JMC in developing/writing final report products.
- Documenting analysis activities for future reference.
- Active Secret Clearance
- One year of experience in applying analytical techniques and methods to analyze effectiveness of systems and/or their sub-systems in the execution of studies. Experience should include: data analysis, technical operations research problem solving methods and strong oral communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university that included a major field of study in operations research, or a degree that included a combination of operations research, mathematics, probability, statistics, mathematical logic and science or courses requiring substantial competence in college level mathematics or statistics.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group, Inc. will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group, Inc.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
JANUS Research Group is an equal opportunity/ affirmative action employer. It is company policy to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment practice without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship or disability.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.