JANUS is seeking a Media Specialist who will use a variety of applications to develop and manipulate graphics, illustrations, photos, models or animations for training and learning solutions.
- Prepare conceptual illustrations.
- Develop digital graphics and artwork.
- Develop or convert graphics from photographs or video to provide a "virtual world" look and feel.
- Develop 3D models.
- Develop 2D and 3D animations and motion graphics.
- Design training content centric webpage layouts.
- Basic video editing.
Preferred Special Qualifications & Proficiency with the following:
- Adobe Photoshop
- 3D Studio Max
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
- Associate's degree in Graphic Art, Graphic Design, Fine Art, Design Art, Computer Science, Computer Graphic Design/Computer Graphic (OR) an additional two (2) years of experience in multimedia for a total of four (4) years.
- Two (2) years of experience in media production.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group, Inc. will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group, Inc.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
JANUS Research Group is an equal opportunity/ affirmative action employer. It is company policy to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment practice without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship or disability.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.