Training Developer 3
JANUS is seeking a Training Developer 3, who will develop learning solution documentation and training to meet a specific learning goal.
- Organizes complex information into hierarchies, flows, taxonomies or other structures to clearly convey information to learners.
- Recommends the appropriate learning solutions and learning modalities based on an analysis of learning goals, project constraints as well as budget and schedule constraints.
- Develops learning solution documentation, including: storyboards, job aids, & design plan documents.
- Consults with stakeholders to gather requirements and document concepts, processes, work tasks and related subject matter.
- Drafts the required scripts, narration, text and other content for learning solutions.
- Develops interactive technologies to increase learner engagement.
- Creates learning modules with COTS/GOT software such as: Camstasia, Captivate, Articulate and Blackboard.
- Incorporates media components such as videos, images, animations or interactive elements into the learning products.
- Active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph
- Masters degree in Education, Instructional Systems Design or related field (OR) a Bachelor s degree and an additional 2 years of recent experience in Instructional Systems Design or adult Education development.
- 4 years of recent related experience in an Instructional Systems Design, or adult Training development role.
- Experience developing training in a web development environment.
- Experience with one or more of the following tools: Camstasia, Captivate, Articulate and Blackboard.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group, Inc. will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group, Inc.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
JANUS Research Group is an equal opportunity/ affirmative action employer. It is company policy to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment practice without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship or disability.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.