JANUS is seeking a Web Developer who will be responsible for designing, creating, testing and maintaining web sites and content that enrich and optimize the exchange of information and produce effective communications between the customer and their users.
- Interact with the team to gather and define end-user requirements.
- Analyze requirements to determine most effective web technologies to meet the current need.
- Coordinate creation and collection of necessary technology components and integrate them into a finished site design.
- Maintain website technical documentation to assist with website maintenance and upgrades.
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical area of study (OR) an additional 4 years of experience in web development.
- 4 years of related experience web development/design.
- Design, layout, and create websites using HTML, XML, Visual Basic, CGI, Java.
- Create concepts from start to finish in a collaborative environment with attention to detail to support and articulate the vision of the customer.
- Create Section 508 compliant websites.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group, Inc. will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group, Inc.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
JANUS Research Group is an equal opportunity/ affirmative action employer. It is company policy to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment practice without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship or disability.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.