Fort Bliss, TX
The ARCIC Joint Modernization Command (JMC) Joint Planning Cell (JPC) provides the ARCIC JMC with senior Army, Air Force, Naval and Special Operations subject matter expertise (SME). The Project Manager and the SMEs conduct Joint Warfighter Assessments (JWA) mission analysis, run joint integrated planning team task management, produce higher command orders, directives, governing documents and conduct analysis to make recommendations and incorporate emerging concepts in JWAs to advance joint and multinational modernization, interoperability and readiness.
The Project Manager will provide task management and mission support at Ft Bliss, with trips to Ft Eustis as needed, as part of the Joint Planning Cell (JPC). OCONUS JWA exercise support may be required.
Specific knowledge, skills, and experience include:
- Experience and knowledge of the Joint Modernization Command
- Knowledge and experience with Concept to Capability Analysis and Integration processes
- Knowledge and experience with Joint Warfighter Assessments (JWA)
- Knowledge and experience with Joint Planning Cells, including integration of Joint Concepts
- Knowledge of US Army acquisition decision processes to include tools, modeling, and current processes
- Skillful management of multiple, concurrent efforts
- Experienced facilitator, briefer, and presenter of analytical results (written or orally) to senior leadership (Army, other Service, and Joint)
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite
Required Skills and Experience:
- Active US Secret clearance
- Bachelor's degree
- Battalion-level Command
- 10+ years of Project Management
- Service Command and Staff College Graduate
- Joint Professional Military Education Level 2, Joint Staff Officer, or Special Operations qualified
- 3+ years as supervisor in a Joint assignment
- 3+ years of experience providing GO/FO level information and solution papers/summaries/AARs
- 3+ years of experience conducting integration and assessment of Doctrine, Organization, Training, Material, Leadership Personnel, and Facilities (DOTMLPF) strategies
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Master’s degree
- Service Senior Service College Graduate
- As required estimated 10-15% a year (CONUS and OCONUS)
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group, Inc. will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group, Inc.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
JANUS Research Group is an equal opportunity/ affirmative action employer. It is company policy to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment practice without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship or disability.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.