Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Responsible for developing, modifying and obtaining approval of milestone documentation, maintaining project schedules. Works with developmental and operational teams to develop programmatic data and assists in keeping this data current (Includes manpower analysis). Responsible for Programmatic and Acquisition documentation required. Provides briefings, Issue Sheets/Impact Statements/ Reclamas/ Information Papers, ACAT Coordination, Acquisition Strategy Report, Budget Exhibits, Budget Execution and Planning, COPE, Integrated Master Schedule (IMS), Integrated Program Management Support (EVMS, IMS), Weapon System Review, Programmatic Risk Reviews, ACAT & DR coordination, Conduct broad strategic planning sessions, develop project implementation plans, define time lines, execute project activities and coordinate with product teams.
- Coordinate with Product Manager, Deputy, Project Leaders and associated internal and external functional areas to provide input, maintain program information and prepare briefs, suspense responses and charts as necessary.
- Ability to provide programmatic support as needed in areas of EVMS, and production work tasks.
- Write, edit and coordinate information papers, reports, presentations, technical documentation, and evaluate concurrent tasks to establish priorities.
- Good oral, briefing and written communications required.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office is required, to include Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Mandatory Requirement: Candidate must be a US Citizen in order to obtain and maintain an interim and final security clearance.
Experience and Education:
- Secret Clearance
- BA or BS degree or equivalent is preferred. Five years or more experience
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group, Inc. will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group, Inc.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
JANUS Research Group is an equal opportunity/ affirmative action employer. It is company policy to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment practice without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship or disability.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.