Army Capabilities Integration Center (ARCIC) BLCSE Project Lead
Fort Eustis, VA
***This position is contingent upon award***
Provide the ARCIC Joint and Army Models and Simulations Division (JAMSD) with a Battle Lab Collaborative Simulation Environment (BLCSE) Simulation Laboratory Operations Manager / Project Lead (PL). The BLCSE PL is responsible for the coordination of day to day operations and is the team focal point for reach back to the Contract Program Manager. Additionally, the PL serves as the TRADOC lead and cross domain coordinator for modeling and simulation (M&S), provide staff management of M&S support to concept development and learning, requirements determination, and capabilities integration. Additionally, the Operations Manager / PL will lead and manage the use and development of the TRADOC-wide distributed M&S asset, BLCSE.
The PL will manage ARCIC JAMSD Simulation Lab, Fort Eustis, VA providing BLCSE Technical Operations Support and staff management. Oversees technical operations and support of the classified Simulation Lab, providing BLCSE-related distributed event planning, integration, and execution. Also manages Regional Technical Integration and Configuration Control (TICC) Teams at various Centers of Excellence, and the BLCSE Engineering Support Team (BEST) through a distributed and virtual office structure.
Expertise required in the following areas:
- Experienced Project Manager / Team Lead of distributed professionals
- Experienced managing program financials, including travel budgets
- Army, Joint, or other service equivalent brigade and higher echelon operational staff experience
- Experienced facilitator, briefer, and presenter of analytical results (written or orally) to senior leadership (Army, other Service, and Joint)
- Expertise in supporting input, observations, and lessons learned for data collection, analysis, and synthesis efforts
- Experience with TRADOC and/or ARCIC processes
- 10+ years of Project Management experience, including financial management and forecasting at the Army Battalion/Brigade level (or Joint Service/civilian/industry equivalent)
- 10+ years’ experience in planning, execution and analysis of Military and Joint Experiments
- Relevant experience in exercise development, engineering integration and development
- Relevant operations management and execution of distributed simulation-supported training events or experiments
- Extensive writing skills and experience articulating complex issues and topics in writing
- Ability to communicate in verbal and written form using the Army writing style (AR 25-50)
- Ability to communicate and interact with senior Army officers and civilians (GO/SES level)
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Current Secret DoD Security Clearance
- Travel estimated 20% a year required
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group, Inc. will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group, Inc.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
JANUS Research Group is an equal opportunity/ affirmative action employer. It is company policy to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment practice without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship or disability.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.