Fort Gordon, GA
JANUS is currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Multimedia Designer to join our talented team at the LandWarNet Schoolhouse.
The Multimedia Designer shall produce, maintain, and update Interactive Multimedia Instruction (IMI) material utilizing existing software IAW TRADOC Regulation 350-70 and TRADOC Pamphlet 350-70-12 in support of all curriculum and equipment taught at the LWNS.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Optimizes and improves 3D content for training and courseware to support a large training program.
- Creates graphics to enhance training with images and info-graphics for better understanding of the training goals.
- Creates computer animations for web-based applications and courseware.
- Active Secret Security Clearance is required.
- Possess a minimum of an Associates’ Degree in Graphic Arts, Video Arts, Multimedia Design, or a related field of study.
- Two (2) or more years of experience in Multimedia Design is required. This experience should include a functional knowledge of 3D modeling and animating software such as 3D StudioMax, Maya or Blender, Adobe Creative Suite, color theory, digital imaging, photography, and video and audio production (recording and editing).
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group, Inc. will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group, Inc.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
JANUS Research Group is an equal opportunity/ affirmative action employer. It is company policy to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment practice without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship or disability.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.