Aerial Reconnaissance and Surveillance DOTMLPF-P Capability Analyst
Fort Eustis, VA
Supporting Army Capabilities Integration Center’s (ARCIC) Capabilities Developments Directorate (CDD), the analyst will provide Reconnaissance and Surveillance (R&S) DOTMLPF-P analysis, capabilities development, organizational-based assessments. Acting as the R&S SME, staff will interface with the Unmanned Aerial Systems CoE, U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM), as well as Cyber CoE, MCoE, ICoE, the DOMTLPF Domain Leads, HQDA, FORSCOM, and relevant PEOs and PMs. Specific knowledge, skills, and experience include:
- Knowledge of current and future R&S platform capabilities to include advanced radar, full motion video, data/communication links, and tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Knowledge of CJCSI 3170 series documents (JCIDS process)
- Skillful and experienced practitioner of Capabilities Based Assessments (CBA) and associated JCIDS products including (CDD, CPD, DCRs)
- Knowledge of US Army acquisition decision processes to include tools, modeling, and current processes
- Skillful management of multiple, concurrent efforts
- Experienced facilitator, briefer, and presenter of analytical results (written or orally) to senior leadership (Army, other Service, and Joint)
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of military experience with specific background in Aerial R&S
- 3+ years of experience with CJCSI 3170 series (JCIDS) processes, methodologies, and products
- 3+ years of experience with CBAs
- 5+ years of documenting analytical efforts, constructing briefings, and presenting results
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite
- Clearance: Active US Secret
- Master’s degree
- DAU Level B Requirements Management Certification
- 3+ years of experience with ARCIC Capabilities Development Directorate
- 3+ years of analytical study design
- As required estimated 10-15% a year
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group, Inc. will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group, Inc.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
JANUS Research Group is an equal opportunity/ affirmative action employer. It is company policy to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment practice without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship or disability.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.