Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Performs complex financial/administrative reporting in support of a PM or PEO as part of the Business Management Division. Conducts cost, schedule, contract performance, variance, and risk analyses and prepares reports as required. Participates in the development of cost controls, procedures, systems, and forecasting techniques to evaluate contract/program status, ensuring compliance with government and customer requirements. May be assigned to government mandated cost/accounting management systems. Experience: Bachelor's degree; three to five years cost analysis experience.
- 3 years of experience with cost benefit analysis, better buying power, and should cost or will cost validation
- Experience with independent government cost estimates, acquisition plans, UFR cost estimates, cost validation support, P-Forms or R-Forms, and earned value management analysis
- Knowledge of APB recertification and life cycle cost estimates
- Knowledge of weapon system review cost estimates, transparency drills, and COMPO splits
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree in Finance, Economics, or Business Administration
- Experience with DoD 5000.02
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group, Inc. will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group, Inc.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
JANUS Research Group is an equal opportunity/ affirmative action employer. It is company policy to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment practice without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship or disability.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.