Training and Education Specialist
JANUS is currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Training and Education Specialist.
Serves as a Training Specialist providing technical guidance in performing all phases of Airborne Reconnaissance Low-Enhanced aircraft Mission Equipment Payload (MEP) courseware development and presentation. Develops, directs, plans and evaluates training programs or activities to meet external customer or internal employee learning objectives. Assignments may include needs analysis, custom course development, development of criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of course objectives, and evaluation and learning assessments. Maintains liaison with customer and other agencies to keep abreast of technological developments and trends. Collaborates with customer or internal functional organization to develop, enhance, and/or evaluate new or existing learning objectives and course content. The Airborne Reconnaissance Low-Enhanced aircraft platform will contribute to the optimizing and synchronizing of intelligence operations by combining multiple sensor types in a DCGS-A architecture enclave.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelors Degree with 6 years experience
- 12 years experience in Information Related Capabilities execution and planning, and providing technical guidance
- Knowledge of Army ISR platforms
- Experience in SIGINT and COMINT is desired
- Knowledge and experience with development of Army Intelligence programs
- Ability to author curriculums using analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation (ADDIE) in the systematic steps and processes of the Accountable Instructional System
- Excellent written communications, research and evaluation skills
- Excellent oral communications skills for providing instruction to a wide variety of audiences, using various multi-media presentation systems
- Current Top Secret / SCI Security Clearance
- Ability to obtain a CI Polygraph if required
- Candidate must be a US Citizen in order to obtain and maintain an interim and final security clearance
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group, Inc. will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group, Inc.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
JANUS Research Group is an equal opportunity/ affirmative action employer. It is company policy to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment practice without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship or disability.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.