CDLD Campaign of Learning Analytical Lead
Fort Eustis, VA
***This position is contingent upon award***
JAED is a division of the Concept Development and Learning Directorate (CDLD) within TRADOC’s ARCIC. JAED leads and integrates concept experiments with eight TRADOC Battle Labs and three Army Battle Labs to optimize learning and support the development of the Army’s future force.
JAED requires Blue Force, Analytical, and Experiment Support Services that assist and facilitate experimentation through planning, research, coordination, integration execution, analytic and technical support.
The CDLD Campaign of Learning Analytical Lead should have the following qualifications:
- 15 years’ experience in military experimentation planning, execution and analysis
- Knowledge of Army doctrine, concepts including functional area concepts
- Demonstrated advanced research and critical thinking skills at the level of the Army Concept Framework (Army Capstone, Operating, Functional and Operational & Organizational Concepts).
- Extensive writing skills and experience articulating complex issues and topics in writing
- Ability to communicate in verbal and written form using the Army writing style, in accordance with AR 25-50.
- Ability to communicate and interact with senior Army officers and civilians (GO SES level)
- O-5 or equivalent military command or staff experience
- Joint military experience
- Proficient in the Army MDMP, training and doctrine, joint planning and operations at EAB
- Experience in analysis of Future Force experimentation developmental efforts.
- Experience in experimentation planning, execution and analysis of concept experimentation developmental efforts.
- CURRENT TOP SECRET clearance
- Travel: 20% The highly dynamic nature of the JAED mission may require some aspects of the tasks to be provided on short notice. Substantial travel may be required.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experienced in combat operations at the tactical and operational level against competitive and adaptive threats in Army experimentation.
- Familiar with major Army command staffing processes
- Tactical and technical blue force expertise in support of experimentation planning, execution and analysis of experimentation efforts and make recommendations for evaluating future warfighting concepts and capabilities during experimentation events.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group, Inc. will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group, Inc.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
JANUS Research Group is an equal opportunity/ affirmative action employer. It is company policy to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment practice without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship or disability.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.