Intelligence Research Analyst
Fort Huachuca, AZ
- Collaborate with multiple research and development organizations to provide analysis focused on 3-5-year technology transitions.
- Determine the impact research and technology will have on capabilities affecting intelligence requirements and capabilities.
- Respond to tasks prioritizing technology development for intelligence requirements, Small Business Innovative Research recommendations, and technology research.
- Evaluate Research, Development and Engineering Command capability development proposals with input related to user functions and relevance.
- Assess emerging technologies and discover new capabilities
- Support in developing and maintaining USAICoE S&T investment strategy with RDECOM, DA G2, and Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) S&T elements to ensure integrated efforts
- Propose topics for study programs under AR 5-5
- Support management of RDECOM technology enabled capability demonstrations.
- Support ARCIC, as lead for Battlespace Awareness Force Operating Capabilities (BAFOC) and draft Warfighting Outcomes (WFO) requirement statements, and support research and demonstration projects and TRADOC management of Technology Enabled Capabilities Demonstrations (TECDs).
- Support management, coordination, research and analysis of the Dense Urban Terrain Study.
A current DoD Top Secret security clearance
A minimum of 4 years of intelligence research analysis and production experience
Experience developing comprehensive requirements documents for RDD, JCIDS and TRADOC functions
Strong research and writing skills
Science and Technology or Threat Analysis background
A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant area of study
- Prior U.S. active duty military experience
Travel required: 10%
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group, Inc. will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group, Inc.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
JANUS Research Group is an equal opportunity/ affirmative action employer. It is company policy to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment practice without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship or disability.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.