Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
The candidate will serve as principle software engineer for the Integrated NetOps Trailboss. There will be approximately 10-20% travel required. The candidate must be familiar with software development operations (DevOps) and be able to assess, evaluate and craft software architectures and track software development and report on developer progress. The candidate must have experience in Enterprise Architecture development projects. The candidate must have experience supporting and running engineering working groups and IPTs. The candidate must have experience working with engineering and technology stakeholders such as PEO C3T, PEO EIS, PEO IE&S, SEC, and CERDEC. It is highly preferred but not required that the candidate be familiar with tactical systems, networking systems, software and services, and network operations.
Experience and Education:
Active secret clearance
- BS degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or significant related technical experience is required.
- Must have at least 5-years of experience in systems software development
- Must have experience in Enterprise Architecture development projects
- Must know Java and Java development
- Must have experience in DevOps
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group, Inc. will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group, Inc.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
JANUS Research Group is an equal opportunity/ affirmative action employer. It is company policy to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment practice without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship or disability.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.