Fort Gordon, GA
JANUS is currently seeking motivated, career and customer oriented Instructional Designers to join our team at Fort Gordon in Augusta, GA.
Instructional design support to a dynamic environment to include course design for classroom delivery, including design and development of learner activities and exercises, creation of instructional materials and lesson plans.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design courses for online and blended-learning environments, incorporating technology into the design and delivery.
- Training may be delivered in the classroom or online; online training may be CBT or a blend of classroom and online.
- Consult with instructors and subject matter experts to determine instructional requirements, collect data, customize design proposals, and implement solutions.
- Collaborate with a team of technical developers/designers to produce media that supports instructional goals and objectives.
- Analyze, evaluate, observe courses to propose and plan design improvements.
- Collect, analyze, report and use quantitative and qualitative data to inform design decisions or projects.
- Use a range of educational technologies in support of synchronous, asynchronous and self-service teaching and learning.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Instructional Systems Design or related field of study (OR) formal training or Certification in Instructional Design.
- Active Secret Clearance desired, ability to obtain or maintain a Secret Security Clearance is required.
- One (1) or more years of demonstrated experience using the ADDIE development process within a TRADOC organization.
Experience and Education
- Program evaluation experience including qualitative and quantitative analysis and data tracking. Development of online tools and courses.
- HTML and/or other graphic and web based tools for developing online tools and products.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge developing online training, current learning tools, research and theories to address learning problems and solutions to be able to successfully differentiate the needs of online training from instructor lead training.
- Face-to-face, online and blended learning design and development for adult professionals.
- Demonstrated experience/ability to collect, analyze and report on courses and their impact on learning to inform design decisions or projects.
- Communication skills in visual, oral and written form to explain development strategies, instructional options, recommendations and rationale to decision-makers and subject matter experts.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group, Inc. will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group, Inc.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
JANUS Research Group is an equal opportunity/ affirmative action employer. It is company policy to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment practice without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship or disability.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.