Joint Task Force Effects Coordinator Senior Planner
***This position is contingent upon award***
Perform as Lead Contractor to research, analyze, and assess current and predicted operational environments, missions and requirements to ensure capabilities remain relevant to the current or predicted warfighter needs.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Provide instruction in accordance with the Government-provided syllabus..
- Train JTF personnel regarding current and predicted operational environments, missions, and requirements.
- Support approximately 6 classes per year with a notional class size of 40 personnel.
- Assist lead contractor Joint Task Force Conceptual Operational Plans, Training, and Execution Senior
- Planner to review, develop, and prepare JTF CONOPs, conceptual operational plans, and proper execution
- of JTF process execution.
- Assist lead contractor Knowledge Manager and Task Management Tool Manager to participate
- or lead a monthly formalized information exchange program with like JTF units sharing information such as lessons
- learned, best practices, training shortfalls, and exercise training effectiveness
- Assist lead contractor Curriculum Senior Planner to advise and assist with an annual Syllabus
- Review Conference to provide input and changes to RMSE course syllabi.
- Assist lead contractor Curriculum Senior Planner to review, coordinate, and prepare JTF
- Standardization Evaluation (Stan Eval) MQF.
- 2 years of experience in the Joint Operational Planning Process (JOPP)
- 2 years of experience with joint fires integration at a JTF HQ
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 8 years Rated operations experience or Tactical Air Control Party (TACP) Officer/Air Liaison Officer
- 4 years of combat experience within a Joint or Combined Staff
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 12 years Rated operations experience or TACP Officer/Air Liaison Officer
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group, Inc. will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group, Inc.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
JANUS Research Group is an equal opportunity/ affirmative action employer. It is company policy to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment practice without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship or disability.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.