JANUS is currently seeking senior and mid-level Java Developers to remotely support a project in Monterey, California. The Java Developers will support and/or lead efforts in the implementation of complex data management solutions.
- Java programming skills commensurate with the experience described above.
- Good listening skills and ability to follow directions with little supervision (self-starter).
- Ability to mentor junior level staff.
- Microsoft Office Suite.
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance or Position of Public Trust.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Java and Java EE.
- Experience with Spring, Bootstrap, Initializr and Angular JS frameworks.
- Experience in developing Java EE web services, web applications, and business logic.
- Experience in using HTML5/CSS3 and responsive design.
- Experience in using Hibernate, JPA, myBatis, iBatis.
- Experienced in developing software for Oracle Weblogic Server 10G or above.
- Experience with NoSQL databases.
- Significant experience developing web-based applications, libraries, and/or frameworks.
- Well-versed in relational database design and development.
- Solid grounding in software engineering tools, techniques, and practices.
- Firm grasp of code management and version control, including branching and merging strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other relevant technical discipline.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group, Inc. will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group, Inc.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
JANUS Research Group is an equal opportunity/ affirmative action employer. It is company policy to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment practice without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship or disability.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.