JANUS currently offers a comprehensive benefit package which is effective in attracting talented candidates, as well as retaining our exceptional employees. Our benefit package is designed to help our employees by offering flexibility to suit the individuals needs. In addition, all benefits at JANUS are effective on the 1st of the month following your hire date.
Our Package Includes:
- Healthcare Benefits
- Work and Personal Life Balancing
- Income Protection
- Retirement Savings
- Additional Programs
Work & Personal Life Balancing
JANUS understands the importance in balancing work and personal life; therefore Paid Time Off (PTO) is offered to assist in meeting these needs. The amount of PTO earned is based on completed service years. One to three years earns 16 days of PTO. The amount of PTO earned increases with completed years of service. Employees with 10+ years earn 30 days of PTO. Other leaves of absence are also provided.
In addition to the Paid Time Off (PTO) benefit, JANUS offers 10 paid holidays each year.
Cash compensation opportunities include base pay, performance bonus, awards and other forms of compensations.
Bonuses are based on how much you contribute to the company's success and how closely annual objectives are met in key areas.
JANUS wants to ensure that given a life-changing event, you and your family are protected through the following offered plans:
- Sickness and accident income plans through AFLAC
- Group term life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability plans
- Long-term care insurance
Medical, dental and vision benefits (Pre-Tax Benefits)
Healthcare benefits offered to employees can include spouse and eligible dependents. Employees participating in TRICARE benefits will receive 100% premium reimbursement.
- Employees can choose the medical plan that best fits their needs.
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) or;
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- The Dental Plan allows flexibility for the selection of dental providers
- Our Vision plan includes additional savings on lenses, frames and contacts.
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts allow for maximizing pre-tax dollars.
The JANUS 401(k) Plan permits employees to contribute up to 90% of eligible compensation up to the limits set by the IRS. All deferred contributions are on a pre-tax basis and accounts are fully vested after three years of service.
JANUS is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
Questions or comments? We'd love to hear from you!
JANUS Research Group, Inc.
600 Ponder Place Drive | Evans, GA 30809
Voice: +1-706-364-9100 | FAX: +1-706-364-9004
Latest News View All
- JANUS Awarded TSOC IDIQ JANUS Research Group, Inc., Appling, Georgia; was awarded a prime contract on 7 December, 2016 by the Army Communications-Electronics Research, Development and Engineering Center (CERDEC) Night Vision Electro-Optic Sensors Directorate (NVESD) Quick Response Branch and Unique Mission Cell. (11/1/2016)
- JANUS Receives 15-Year AUSA Corporate Certificate General (Ret) Carter F. Ham, President & CEO of the Association of the United States Army (AUSA), presented a certificate representing JANUS' 15 Years of Corporate Membership. (9/28/2016)
- JANUS Research Group, Inc.Completed the CONUS Requirement PdM, GCSS-Army personnel completed the CONUS requirement for GCSS-Army Level II/III Materiel Management. (8/9/2016)
- JANUS Research Group, Inc. Awarded IDIQ Contract to Provide Research and Development Support to the U.S. Army Research Laboratory, Department of Defense, and other Government Agencies Awarded a 5-year, $800 Million Multiple Award Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract... (7/19/2016 3:27:55 PM)