Program Management & Acquisition
JANUS is highly qualified and experienced in providing Acquisition Category (ACAT) I Program Management support.
JANUS' program management and acquisition management workforce is highly credentialed and experienced; and specializes in performing risk management, program and schedule management, and budget and cost analysis. Our professionals specialize in providing Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA).
Our subject matter expertise, technical capabilities, and professional services:
- Major Defense Acquisition Program level cost analysis and documentation
- Program Objective Memorandum submissions including briefing packages and budget data calls
- Subject Matter Expertise in DOD 5000 Series Acquisition processes
- Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level I, II, and III Certified professionals
- Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance
- Systems Specification and Operational Testing
- Systems configuration management, IA policy and compliance with the Global Information Grid
We invite you to take a closer look at our program and acquisition management programs to see why JANUS continues to be one of the most highly respected program, acquisition management, and SETA services corporation within the Department of Defense, Joint Services and Army PEO communities.
Latest News View All
- JANUS Awarded U.S. Army's RS3 MA IDIQ Contract Responsive Strategic Sourcing for Service(RS3) (1/10/2019)
- JANUS Awarded DTRA Contract C5 AR Bio Sampling (1/9/2019)
- JANUS Awarded ARCIC JMC Contract JANUS Research Group, Inc. (JANUS) was awarded a prime contract to provide the United States Army Capabilities Integration Center (ARCIC) Joint Modernization Command (JMC) with mission support services. (1/9/2019)
- JANUS Awarded ARCIC Proper JANUS Research Group, Inc. (JANUS) was awarded a prime contract to provide the United States Army Capabilities Integration Center (ARCIC) Capabilities Development and Plans and Operations Directorates with mission support services. (1/9/2019)