Program Management & Acquisition
JANUS is highly qualified and experienced in providing Acquisition Category (ACAT) I Program Management support.
JANUS' program management and acquisition management workforce is highly credentialed and experienced; and specializes in performing risk management, program and schedule management, and budget and cost analysis. Our professionals specialize in providing Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA).
Our subject matter expertise, technical capabilities, and professional services:
- Major Defense Acquisition Program level cost analysis and documentation
- Program Objective Memorandum submissions including briefing packages and budget data calls
- Subject Matter Expertise in DOD 5000 Series Acquisition processes
- Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level I, II, and III Certified professionals
- Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance
- Systems Specification and Operational Testing
- Systems configuration management, IA policy and compliance with the Global Information Grid
We invite you to take a closer look at our program and acquisition management programs to see why JANUS continues to be one of the most highly respected program, acquisition management, and SETA services corporation within the Department of Defense, Joint Services and Army PEO communities.
Latest News View All
- JANUS Awarded TSOC IDIQ JANUS Research Group, Inc., Appling, Georgia; was awarded a prime contract on 7 December, 2016 by the Army Communications-Electronics Research, Development and Engineering Center (CERDEC) Night Vision Electro-Optic Sensors Directorate (NVESD) Quick Response Branch and Unique Mission Cell. (11/1/2016)
- JANUS Receives 15-Year AUSA Corporate Certificate General (Ret) Carter F. Ham, President & CEO of the Association of the United States Army (AUSA), presented a certificate representing JANUS' 15 Years of Corporate Membership. (9/28/2016)
- JANUS Research Group, Inc.Completed the CONUS Requirement PdM, GCSS-Army personnel completed the CONUS requirement for GCSS-Army Level II/III Materiel Management. (8/9/2016)
- JANUS Research Group, Inc. Awarded IDIQ Contract to Provide Research and Development Support to the U.S. Army Research Laboratory, Department of Defense, and other Government Agencies Awarded a 5-year, $800 Million Multiple Award Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract... (7/19/2016 3:27:55 PM)