Our Certifications & Accreditations
- Contracts ›
- Business Certifications & Accreditations ›
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified - This International Standard promotes the adoption of a process approach when developing, implementing and improving the effectiveness of a quality management system to enhance customer satisfaction by meeting customer requirements.
- CMMI-DEV ML2 + RSKM - At CMMI Maturity Level 2, requirements, processes, work products, and services are managed and satisfy their specified requirements, standards, and objectives.
- DCMA Accepted and Approved Financial and Management Systems
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI)-standard Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) based on ANSI/PMI FS-PMBOK-20
- Integrated Product and Process Development (IPPD) framework to integrate all essential activities through the use of multidisciplinary teams to optimize design, development, risk management, and supportability processes.
- 508 Accessibility Statement ›
Latest News View All
- JANUS Recognized as Top 20 WOSB Federal Computer Week (FCW), a leading technology magazine, recently announced that JANUS Research Group, Inc. (JANUS) is among their Federal List of Top 20 Woman-Owned Companies in government information technology (IT). (1/23/2017)
- JANUS Awarded TSOC IDIQ JANUS Research Group, Inc., Appling, Georgia; was awarded a prime contract on 7 December, 2016 by the Army Communications-Electronics Research, Development and Engineering Center (CERDEC) Night Vision Electro-Optic Sensors Directorate (NVESD) Quick Response Branch and Unique Mission Cell. (11/1/2016)
- JANUS Receives 15-Year AUSA Corporate Certificate General (Ret) Carter F. Ham, President & CEO of the Association of the United States Army (AUSA), presented a certificate representing JANUS' 15 Years of Corporate Membership. (9/28/2016)
- JANUS Research Group, Inc.Completed the CONUS Requirement PdM, GCSS-Army personnel completed the CONUS requirement for GCSS-Army Level II/III Materiel Management. (8/9/2016)