JANUS produces computer-generated, 2D and 3D video sequences to create powerful visualized representations of complex operational concepts, missions, systems, systems of systems (SoS) and capability sets.
Our cinematic-based training visualizations simplify the training of complex operational concepts and strategies, increase the richness of training content, and improve learner retention and comprehension. JANUS produces cinematics for a vast array of users across the U.S. Army, DoD and Intelligence Communities. Senior leaders within the U.S. Army General Staff and across the Training and Doctrine Command including the Centers of Excellence for Intelligence, Signal, and Maneuver - continue to leverage JANUS' cinematic capabilities to relay their vision of the future; enhance training and instructional performance; and improve unit, leader and Soldier training.
Our cinematic development capabilities include:
- A team of highly skilled Subject Matter Experts, 2D and 3D Artists, and video editors using the latest cutting edge technologies
- Expert ability to efficiently translate our customer’s vision from initial concept into a high quality 3D rich cinematic vignettes
- Capability to incorporate still, video and motion graphics
- Ability to incorporate the use of written or spoken, high-interest, coalition, foreign languages
- Multiple production environments that give us the ability to produce both unclassified and classified cinematic products up to the TS/SCI level.
Our Product Lines
- 3D Sequences, Video and Visualization
- Virtual Environment Training
- Simulation Based Training System
- Standalone PC Simulator (UVEE v2)
- Serious Games
- Avatar-based training environment Biometrics & Forensics / Sensitive Site Exploitation
- Biolab Safety for National Institutes of Health
- Modeling and Simulation
- Collaborative collective training
- Nodal Network Simulator (NNS)
Latest News View All
- JANUS Awarded TSOC IDIQ JANUS Research Group, Inc., Appling, Georgia; was awarded a prime contract on 7 December, 2016 by the Army Communications-Electronics Research, Development and Engineering Center (CERDEC) Night Vision Electro-Optic Sensors Directorate (NVESD) Quick Response Branch and Unique Mission Cell. (11/1/2016)
- JANUS Receives 15-Year AUSA Corporate Certificate General (Ret) Carter F. Ham, President & CEO of the Association of the United States Army (AUSA), presented a certificate representing JANUS' 15 Years of Corporate Membership. (9/28/2016)
- JANUS Research Group, Inc.Completed the CONUS Requirement PdM, GCSS-Army personnel completed the CONUS requirement for GCSS-Army Level II/III Materiel Management. (8/9/2016)
- JANUS Research Group, Inc. Awarded IDIQ Contract to Provide Research and Development Support to the U.S. Army Research Laboratory, Department of Defense, and other Government Agencies Awarded a 5-year, $800 Million Multiple Award Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract... (7/19/2016 3:27:55 PM)